The build-up to Disney’s first Marvel Day at Sea cruise has been momentous. That’s why we are delighted to let you know that the Disney Magic bid Bon Voyage to New York City yesterday for an 8-night Bahamian cruise choc-a-bloc with superhero fun!
During this sailing, guests will get to experience an action-packaged day at sea where much love characters from the Marvel Universe will be on hand. Here’s just a taste of some of the epic happenings taking place during this special sailing:
- The largest collection of Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains ever assembled on a cruise ship.
- The debut of Black Panther and Loki.
- Official appearances by Iron Man, Star-Lord, Gamora and Groot.
- Heroic encounters with more than a dozen legendary Marvel characters.
- Exclusive at-sea screenings of Marvel films.
- Immersive activities for young heroes-in-training at Marvel’s Avengers Academy.
- An interactive show with Doctor Strange in the Walt Disney Theatre.
- A deck show spectacular featuring incredible stunts, special effects and pyrotechnics.
- An after-hours party just for adults in a nightclub turned into a Ravager hideout.
Marvel Day at Sea will be offered on select 7 and 8-night Disney sailings from New York City this Fall as well as select 5-night Western Caribbean cruises from Miami in 2018. Guests can also track and share in the fun on twitter and facebook with #MarvelDayatSea.
For more information on Marvel Day at Sea cruises and to get your FREE quote, fill out our form below.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? There are still fantastic 2017 packages to be had and 2018 discounts are now available! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations and sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Disney Reveals New Featurette for “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” - September 25, 2018
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Pinatas Have Arrived at The Ganachery in Disney Springs - September 24, 2018
- New Upstairs Dining Room and Pizza Window Coming to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria - September 23, 2018