Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding & Honeymoons are having their 2nd Annual Bridal Showcase. Future brides should be prepared to explore all of the wedding details in true Disney fashion. It will be a full day of fun, creativity and a little Disney magic- from guest speaker David Tutera to demonstrations from Disney’s culinary team, it’s a Bridal Showcase like you’ve never seen. Disney consultants are on hand to plan every detail. Vendors will be on hand to offer specials on products and line launching news and much more.
Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013
Cost: $35 per person
Register by going to this website.
Some of the vendors will be:
- Sephora with their new Jasmine Collection and giveaway
- Disney Fairy Tale Weddings with a honeymoon giveaway
- DSW with their glass slipper collection
- Alfred Anglo with their Disney wedding dress collection
- Franck’s Bridal Studio with all of their floral designs
- Invitations by Dawn with the latest in Princess invitations
- And many more.
It is not too late to register. They will take registrations until they are full or the 8th. So grab your gal pals and head over to see all the newest in making your wedding the fairy tale that it was meant to be.
I will be making the trip to Disney from Ohio to attend the bridal show on the 9th. I will be attending with my mother and my 2 best friends. I would love to meet readers and future brides and maybe do a spotlight or two. We are going to soak up all the Disney Wedding information for the planning of my wedding. So if you can’t make it I will be posting updates on Instagram, twitter and more of Chip and Co social media so that you can follow along with us. Stay tuned…
When Amanda is not planning Disney Vacations for her friends and family you can find her covering Disney World Park Info and Interesting News Stories! Amanda also has her own Facebook page called Through the Looking Glass that shares her love of Disney and Travel.
- Walt Disney World Resort Turns Up the Romance During “True Love” Week All Part of Limited Time Magic (chipandco.com)
- Free Disney Themed Valentine’s Day Cards (couponingtodisney.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!