The Disney’s Art of Animation Resort has recently confirmed the replacement of the entire lobby floor. The resort will be replacing the lobby floor in phases in order to cause the least amount of disruption.
The replacement of Disney’s Art of Animation started yesterday, Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 11:00 pm est. Unfortunately, this project will last for awhile due to its phases and is scheduled to continue until Saturday, September 7, 2019! Overall, this project will occur in 6 phases.
For guests traveling to Disney’s Art of Animation over the next few months, here is what you should know:
- Guests traveling via the Magical Express will be welcomed at the bus zone that is currently for Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The Hollywood Bus stop will be temporarily relocated to the empty bus load zone at the end of the walkway.
- Guests departing via the Magical Express for the airport will continue to board the bus under the Porte Cochere.
- Sketch artist times will be from 1:30pm to 3:30pm beginning Monday, April 29, 2019 and will be held in the resort airline check-in location in the back of Animation hall near the drop off pool bar.
- Front Office Cast members will be primarily roaming outside and inside Animation Hall.
Photo credit: Orlando Parks News
Want to head to the Walt Disney World Parks?! Well, pack your bags and get ready! As an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations, Universal Resort and more, and the official travel partner for Chip and Co, I can help you begin your journey. Just click the Key to the World Travel Picture, email me at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org, follow me on Facebook or fill out the form below for a free no-obligation quote!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Jessica Jones (see all)
- New Holiday Festivities Coming to Walt Disney World. - June 8, 2019
- Disney Launches The Lion King “Protect the Pride” Campaign. - June 8, 2019
- Have a Magical Father’s Day at Walt Disney World Resort. - June 8, 2019