Calling all future bride and grooms! On February 3, 2018 the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida will be holding a very special Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons Showcase event at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Convention Center. This event gives you a first-hand look at all the wedding inspiration Disney has to offer and is where you can have all of your questions answered about Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings. Grab a glimpse of Cinderella’s Coach, and meet the dedicated Disney Wedding Team, Disney Floral, and Fine Art Photography teams involved in creating, planning and executing the event that you’ve pictured since you were little.
During the Open House Event from 2:00 pm till 3:00 pm, you will tour Frank’s Bridal Studio where the Disney Wedding Cast Members will be on-hand to answer your questions. Then move on to Disney’s Wedding Pavilion and take a tour of this beautiful and newly reimagined venue.
Finally, you will enter the Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding Showcase from 3:00 pm till 6:00 pm. It’s here that you can see beautiful floral centerpieces created by the Disney Floral and stunning décor set-ups that can be a source of inspiration for your big day. Disney Fine Art Photography will also be on hand to show you the creative Disney-style photo sessions you can take advantage of as a Disney Weddings couple. And what is a wedding without cake? You’ll have the opportunity to sample a variety of specialty dishes like a Churro and Dole Whip cake!
There are three experiences to choose from:
- Option 1 (described above): Open House (2:00 pm – 3:30 pm) Showcase (3:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
- $45 per person.
- Option 2: Open House (2:00 pm – 3:30 pm) Showcase (3:00 pm – 6:00 pm) plus a Happily Ever After Fireworks Dessert Party at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (7:00 pm – 8:30 pm)
- Enjoy tasty desserts, a specialty cocktail and viewing of Happily Ever After Fireworks.
- $95 per person.
- Option 3: Open House (2pm – 3:30pm) Showcase (3pm – 6pm) plus A Wedding Culinary Adventure: Cooking with the Master Chefs Experience (6:30pm – 9pm)
- Join the Chefs of the Contemporary Resort in the Catering Kitchen as you create an elegant five-course food and wine dinner. This event is for “foodies” who want to expand their cooking repertoire by interacting with award-winning chefs in a working kitchen and then enjoying a scrumptious food and wine dinner.
- $250 per person.
If you haven’t already registered for the event, be sure to sign up today!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to making difficult dining and FastPass+ reservations! Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Just fill out the form below or Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, click here.