If you’re looking for a cool family-friendly event to ring in the new year, you might want to check out the cyber celebration at DisneyQuest at Downtown Disney. The event was very popular last year so they brought it back for another go-around. From 8 p.m.-1 a.m. kids are entertained with a DJ and dance party, plus unlimited access to all the games and DisneyQuest attractions including Buzz Lightyear’s Astroblasters, Virtual Jungle Cruise and CyberSpace Mountain. For those who can stay awake till the clock strikes midnight, there’s a confetti drop and festive party favors. Partygoers also get a coupon for a pizza, hot dog, chicken casesar wrap or hamburger, plus chips and soda. If you purchase tickets ahead of time you can save $10 – $45 advance purchase – or day of $55, including tax. Call 407-934-7639 to reserve tickets.
Here’s a look back at past New Year’s celebrations around Disney Parks:
- A Look at New Year’s Eve Celebrations at Disneyland Resort Over the Years
- New Year’s Eve Disney Style
- New Year’s Eve 2010 at Disneyland Resort
Source Disney Parks Blog
- BLINK by Wet Seal Opens Newest Store Located in Downtown Disney West Side (chipandco.com)
- Black Friday Deals at Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort (chipandco.com)