- Summer Pin Festival â€“ Daily, August 9, 2009 ( ).
- Pinbassador Inspirations Pin Release & Signing â€“ Saturday, August 8, 2009 ( ).
- SHAG “Spirited” Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Cocktail Reception â€“ Saturday, August 8, 2009. The event is now sold out ( ).
- SHAG Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Product Release & Signing â€“ Sunday, August 9, 2009 ( ).
- 4th Annual Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend â€“ September 4-6, 2009. Registration is now full (Link Here).
- Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Merchandise Event â€“ Wednesday, September 9, 2009. (Link Here). All four event packages are now sold out. Registered guests must submit RSP forms by Friday, July 31, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific.
- D23 Expo â€“ September 10 â€“ 13, 2009 in Anaheim, California ( ).
- HalloweenTime at the Disneyland Resort â€“ September 25 – November 1, 2009 (Link Here).
- UEA / “Utah Escapes to Anaheim” â€“ October 1-2, 2009. (Link Here). Expect unusually large attendance levels as Utah students and families take advantage of a 4-day weekend created by their school’s participation in a state education convention. Not all Utah schools or teachers close for or attend UEA, but the impact on the Resort is usually noticeable enough to mention.
- 2009 Mickey’s Trick-or-Treat Party â€“ October 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30 & 31. A separate ticket costume party at Disney’s California Adventure. Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders can purchased tickets now through the Passholder Web site ( ). Remaining tickets will be available to the general public starting August 1st.
- 12th annual Gays Days at the Disneyland Resort (unofficial event) â€“ October 2-4, 2009. Event attendance will be higher at Disneyland on Saturday, DCA on Sunday (Link Here).
- CHOC/Disneyland Resort Walk in the Park â€“ Sunday, October 18, 2009. Registration will open in the summer (Link Here).
- Holiday Parade Filming â€“ Saturday, November 7th. [Subject to change] The annual taping of the Disneyland portions of the Walt Disney World Christmas special usually involves short, live performances by various musical guests and a shortened performance of the holiday parade at or near park opening.
- Holiday Time at the Disneyland Resort (unconfirmed) â€“ November 20, 2009 – January 3, 2010
Latest posts by Chip (see all)