In order to keep their rides running smoothly and safely, Disneyland often needs to close rides in order to perform maintenance on them, or even to give them a new look. As much as we don’t like it when our favorite rides aren;t running, its necessary to keep all the guests safe while on the rides. That being said, here is a list of rides and attractions undergoing refurbishments during April 2016.
- Autopia – Jan 11- Apr 28, 2016
- Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes – Jan 11- TBA
- Disneyland Railroad – Jan 11- TBA
- Disneyland Railroad – Mickey’s Toontown – Jan 11- TBA
- Disneyland Railroad – New Orleans Square – Jan 11- TBA
- Disneyland Railroad – Tomorrowland – Jan 11- TBA
- Fantasmic!– Jan 11- TBA
- Jungle Cruise – Jan 11- May 5, 2016
- Mark Twain Riverboat – Jan 11- TBA
- Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island – Jan 11- TBA
- Sailing Ship Columbia – Jan 11-TBA
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – April 11- 14, 2016
- Disneyland Monorail – Apr 11- TBA
- Matterhorn Bobsleds – Apr 18-22, 2016
- Matterhorn Bobsleds – Apr 25-29, 2016
Disney California Adventure:
Silly Symphony Swings – Apr 11- TBA
Grizzly River Run – Apr 18- TBA
It’s Tough to be a Bug!- April 25, 2016
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel:
THE FOLLOWING ALL CLOSED April 25- TBA
- California Streamin’ Slide
- Paradise Kiddie Pool
- Paradise Pool
- Paradise Spa
- The Sand Bar
We hope your favorite isn’t closed during your next trip to Disneyland!
If you’re unsure of where to begin planning your Disney Parks vacation, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote, or you can find me on my facebook page here.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!