The holidays at the Disneyland Resort officially begin this Friday, November 12. Along with festive decorations, merry parades, and jolly characters, the resort will offer delectable holiday foods and beverages. Here are our top picks of not-to-miss eats and drinks!
At Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe guests can try the Holiday Brownie with White Chocolate Mousse and a Chocolate-Mint Macaron with white peppermint cream filling and rich chocolate ganache in the shape of Santa’s hat. Guests can also get a soft Mickey Gingerbread cookie.
Over at Golden Horseshoe guests can enjoy a Churro Funnel Cake a la Mode. It’s a house-made funnel cake topped with dulce de leche gelato, cinnamon sugar, toffee candy and caramel.
In the mood for more savory dishes? At French Market guests can feast on Smothered Beef with mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, caramelized onions and roasted garlic au jus. Or head over to Rancho del Zocolo for Pork Pozole – Traditional Mexican stew of hominy, shredded pork and guajillo peppers garnished with lime, cabbage, onion, and radish.
During Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure, guests can try some tasty dishes as well! The Festival Marketplace kiosk ‘A Twist on Tradition’ features Reuben Potato Bites with Russian Dressing & Rye Toast Crumble and the Merry Mashups Marketplace features Holiday Spiced Wings with citrus cranberries.
Not-to-be-missed Festival eats for the sweet tooth in your group include the “Hot Cocoa” Marshmallow Macaron from Making Spirits Bright Marketplace and a Gingerbread Mickey from Grandma’s Recipes Marketplace.
Some delicious, non-alcoholic beverages you won’t want to miss are the Peppermint Shake at Schmoozies – Peppermint shake topped with whipped cream and chocolate crème cookies, and the Holiday Shake at Smokejumpers Grill – Spiced shake garnished with green whipped cream and a red wreath donut.
If you’d like a little more of a kick in your drink, don’t miss these alcoholic beverages:
- Bourbon Cranberry Cocktail – Bourbon, cranberry, orange, and cinnamon at Winter Sliderland Marketplace
- Cranberry Mule – A twist on a classic mule with cranberry juice and agave garnished with a sprig of rosemary and a cape cranberry at Sonoma Terrace
- Holiday Martini – Vanilla vodka paired with peppermint, chocolate liqueur, and hazelnut liqueur with a rim of chocolate and peppermint at Lamplight Lounge
What holiday foods or drinks are you looking forward to trying at the Disneyland Resort?
For help with planning your Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency and my services are complimentary!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disneyland Resort Holiday Food & Beverages not to be missed - November 9, 2021
- New PhotoPass options coming for Disney+ day - November 9, 2021
- Christmas Tree erected in Disneyland for the Holidays - November 8, 2021