The Disneyland Resort, along with other sponsors, helped welcome nearly 15,000 Orange County third-graders to Angel Stadium for the Gift of History – the world’s largest history lesson. Guinness World Records was on hand to confirm the feat.
Disney Channel’s own Caroline Sunshine from “Shake it Up” emceed the event, with notable speakers – including Mickey Mouse – inspiring the young audience to not only learn about the history of Orange County, but to create it, too!
- James Cameron Gets Further Inspiration at Disneyland Resort (chipandco.com)
- Christmas Magic at Disneyland in 2011 (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Trailer for the 2nd season of The World according to Jeff Goldblum is out now! - October 22, 2021
- Main Street USA Train Station Platform refurbishment now complete - October 22, 2021
- Construction to begin on Cinderella’s Royal Table - October 22, 2021