Great News! Disneyland Resort guests may book dining reservations through email instead of the Disney Dine Line (714-781-DINE)
- Guests may now email their dining reservation requests to email@example.com
- Requests will be reviewed the same day, when received during the hours of 7 a.m. – 9 p.m., 7 days a week
- Requests received after hours will be reviewed the next day
- Guests may request Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Studio Disney 365 reservations through this email address as well
- Email requests should include the following information:
- Name of the restaurant or experience you’d like to book
- Requested reservation date and meal period (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Total number of guests in your party
- Your name and phone number
- Remember: Your request is not confirmed until you’ve received a confirmation number
For a list of Disneyland Resort restaurants that accept reservations, click here.
- D23 Members Save Big On Fun And Activities This Summer (chipandco.com)
- Carnation Plaza Gardens Closing to Begin Transformation to New Fantasy Faire Experience on April 30 (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!