Separate-ticket ‘Mickey’s Halloween Party’ Offers Trick-or-Treating In Disneyland Park; Ticket Sales Begin July 1
The spirit of Halloween Time will invade Disneyland Resort this fall with Disney villains, Mickey Mouse and his friends in Halloween costumes, and the seasonal transformations of Haunted Mansion into Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain into Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy. Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort begins Friday, Sept. 16, and will continue through Halloween, Monday, Oct. 31.
- The special opportunity to play in Disneyland for three hours before the party starts
- Trick or Treating – candy and healthy treats – in the ultimate Disney neighborhood
- The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, hosted by “Master of Scare-omonies” Jack Skellington (presented exclusively for guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party)
- “Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade, performed twice nightly
- Character photo locations featuring favorite Disney and Pixar pals.
- An opportunity for everyone in the family to attend the park in costumes
- Specially themed dance parties
- Nearly all the favorite Disneyland rides and attractions
- For spine-tingling fun, drop in at The Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror at Disney California Adventure park, where a “supernatural” event happened on Halloween evening, 1939, forever haunting the building.
- Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland is transformed for the Pumpkin Festival. More than 300 pumpkins will be on display and none of them are the same!
- Visitors to Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland will find ranch animals, pumpkin carvers, Halloween décor and activities for youngsters.
- Meeting Disney characters will be easier than ever as Disney villains gather to plot Halloween mischief at “it’s a small world” Mall in Disneyland, while other characters in spooky attire greet guests in Town Square, Main Street, U.S.A.
- Rancho del Zocalo in Frontierland will honor Dia de los Muertos/Day of the Dead with traditional skeleton figures on display Sept. 16 through Nov. 2.
- Special Halloween treats will be available in Disneyland, including menu items such as Zero’s Ghostly Ghoulash, served in a dog dish in honor of Zero.
- Mickey’s Halloween Party Tickets and Details! (chipandco.com)
- Disney Character News and Rumors for July 2011 (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Modified Festival of the Lion King returning this Summer to Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 21, 2021
- Comedian Jim Gaffigan to Play Mr. Smee in Disney’s Peter Pan & Wendy - January 21, 2021
- You can win a trip to Disney’s Aulani Resort with the Magic of ‘Ohana Sweepstakes - January 21, 2021