In order to keep their rides running smoothly and safely, Disneyland often needs to close rides in order to perform maintenance on them, or even to give them a new look. As much as we don’t like it when our favorite rides aren’t running, it’s necessary to keep all the guests safe while on the rides. That being said, here is a list of rides and attractions at the Disneyland Resort undergoing refurbishment during November 2016.
- Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes- Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – Mickey’s Toontown – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – New Orleans Square – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – Tomorrowland – Closed until Summer 2017
- Fantasmic! – Closed until Summer 2017
- Mark Twain Riverboat – Closed until Summer 2017
- Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island – Closed until Summer 2017
- Sailing Ship Columbia – Closed until Summer 2017
- It’s a Small World- Closed Oct. 24 – Nov. 9, 2016
- Jungle Cruise- Closed Nov 1-9, 2016
Disney California Adventure:
- It’s Tough to be a Bug! – Closed Nov. 28th, 2016
If you would like to go to Disneyland, or maybe to Walt Disney World to celebrate it’s 45th Anniversary, but are unsure of where to begin planning your Disney vacation, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me today at email@example.com for a free quote, or you can follow along on Facebook here.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!