Refurbishment/Closure information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to visiting. Updated information is available here.
- Frances’ Lady Bug Boogie (DCA) closed through Winter 2011 for refurbishment.
- Plaza Pavillion (Disnleyland) closed through January 2012 for conversion to Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe.
- Refreshment Corner (Disneyland) closed 1/5/12-2/9/12 for refurbishment.
- Blue Ribbon Bakery (Disneyland) closed 1/5/12-6/30/12. It will be moved to the Plaza Pavilion.
- Haunted Mansion (Disneyland) closed 1/8/12-1/22/12 for removal of holiday decor.
- Big Thunder Ranch Petting Farm (Disneyland) closed 1/9/12-1/18/12 to remove holiday decor.
- Redwood Challenge Creek Trail (DCS) closed 1/9/12-1/27/12 for refurbishment.
- Matterhorn Bobsleds (Disneyland) closed 1/9/12-6/14/12 for refurbishment.
- Soarin’ Over California Theater A (DCA) closed 1/23/12-1/27/12 for refurbishment.
- “it’s a small world” (Disneyland) closed 1/23/12-2/2/12 for removal of holiday decor.
- Sailing Ship Columbia (Disneyland) closed 1/23/12-2/17/12 for refurbishment.
- Grizzly River Run (DCA) closed 1/23/12-3/2/12 for refurbishment.
- Davy Crockett Canoes (Disneyland) closed 1/24/12 for refurbishment.
- Soarin’ Over California (DCA) closed 1/30/12-2/3/12 for refurbishment.
- Redd Rockett’s Pizza Port (Disneyland) closed 1/30/12-2/10/12 for refurbishment.
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor (Disneyland) closed January 2012-Spring 2012 for renovation.
- Candy Palace (Disneyland) closed January 2012-Spring 2012 for renovation.
- Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule December 2011 (chipandco.com)
- Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule November 2011 (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Universal Orlando Passholders get a sneak peek to Jurassic World VelociCoaster - April 22, 2021
- Disney World To Develop Two New Solar Facilities - April 22, 2021
- Cirque du Soleil’s Drawn to Life expected to open this fall in Disney Springs - April 22, 2021