Refurbishment/Closure Schedule at Disneyland in California
Refurbishment information is subject to change and should be confirmed just prior to visiting. Updated information is available at http://www.disneyland.com
- Disneyland Hotel Guest Laundry closed through 9/30/10 due to construction. Hotel guests can use the laundry facility at Disney’s Paradise Pier.
- “Honey I Shrunk the Audience” (Disneyland) closed through 1/28/11 due to the temporary return of “Captain EO.”
- Corn Dog Castle (DCA) closed through 3/24/11 due to construction in the area. Corn dogs are currently available at the Bountiful Valley Farmer’s Market.
- Star Tours (Disneyland) closed through 5/20/11 for renovation and upgrade to Star Tours 2.0.
- Haunted Mansion (Disneyland) closed 8/30/10-9/16/10 for installation of holiday overlay.
- Toy Story Midway Mania! (DCA) closed 8/30/10-10/10/10 for refurbishment.
- Village Haus Restaurant (Disneyland) closed 8/30/10-12/19/10 for refurbishment.
- Catch-a-Flave Restaurant (DCA) closed 9/7/10-9/16/10 for refurbishment.
- Minnie’s House (Disneyland) closed 9/7/10-9/23/10 for refurbishment.
- Horse Draw Streetcars (Disneyland) closed 9/7/10-9/30/10 for refurbishment.
- Main Street Vehicles (Disneyland) closed 9/7/10-9/30/10 for refurbishment.
- Newsstand (Disneyland) closed 9/7/10-9/30/10 for refurbishment.
- Pizza Oom Mow Mow (DCA) closed 9/7/10-5/24/11 for conversion to Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta.
- Space Mountain (Disneyland) closed 9/12/10-9/16/10 for installation of Halloween overlay.
- French Market (Disneyland) closed 9/13/10-9/17/10 for refurbishment.
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin (Disneyland) closed 9/20/10-12/16/10 for refurbishment.
- Indiana Jones Adventure (Disneyland) closed 9/22/10 for refurbishment.
- Mark Twain Riverboat (Disneyland) closed 9/27/10-9/30/10 for refurbishment.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (Disneyland) closed 9/27/10-9/30/10 for refurbishment.
- Mickey’s House (Disneyland) closed 9/24/10-10/14/10 for refurbishment.
- Mulholland Madness (DCA) closed 10/11/10-4/20/11 for conversion to Goofy’s Fly School.
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug! (DCA) closed 10/25/10-10/29/10 for refurbishment.
- “it’s a small world” (Disneyland) closed 10/25/10-11/11/10 for installation of holiday overlay.
- Universal Studios Hollywood officially reopens TODAY! - April 16, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Pop-Up Shop Now Open at Disney Springs - April 16, 2021
- Disney Magic sailings through October 9th have been suspended - April 15, 2021