In order to keep their rides running smoothly and safely, Disneyland often needs to close rides in order to perform maintenance on them, or even to give them a new look. As much as we don’t like it when our favorite rides aren’t running, it’s necessary to keep all the guests safe while on the rides. That being said, here is a list of rides and attractions at the Disneyland Resort undergoing refurbishment during March 2017:
- Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes- Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – Mickey’s Toontown – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – New Orleans Square – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – Tomorrowland – Closed until Summer 2017
- Fantasmic! – Closed until Summer 2017
- Mark Twain Riverboat – Closed until Summer 2017
- Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island – Closed until Summer 2017
- Sailing Ship Columbia – Closed until Summer 2017
- Matterhorn Bobsleds – Closed Feb 6 – TBA
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa – January 2017 – Fall 2017:
- General Resort Refurbishments
- Guests may see and hear construction as we make improvements to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. To minimize any disruptions, activities that may create noise will not start earlier than 9:00 AM.
- Room refurbishments will occur from January 2017 through fall 2017.
- The pools and poolside cabanas will be closed for refurbishment from January 2017 to spring 2017. The pools and waterslides at the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will be available, and poolside cabanas at Disneyland Hotel will be available for reservations.
- The Great Hall lobby will be refurbished and access will be limited beginning June 2017 through early August 2017. Some Guest rooms will not be available during this time.
- The Craftsman’s Club concierge lounge will be temporarily relocated from early August 2017 through early October 2017.
If you would like to go to Disneyland, or to Walt Disney World to celebrate the 45th Anniversary, but are unsure of where to begin planning your Disney vacation, contact me today to take advantage of my FREE vacation planning services! I specialize in Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Aulani resort in Hawaii, as well as Adventures by Disney. Email me today at email@example.com for a free quote, or you can follow along on Facebook here.
Stephanie is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels LLC, a Platinum Earmarked Disney Travel agency. She can help you plan the most magical vacation your family will never forget, and her services to you are totally FREE. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Stephanie (see all)
- Disneyland Refurbishment Schedule for April 2017 - March 30, 2017
- D23 Members can Dine with a Disney Legend This May - March 29, 2017
- Port Orleans Resort Children’s Cruise Coming to an End - March 29, 2017