Here’s a nice little perk for Disneyland Annual Passholders. Purchase a special 64-ounce Annual Passholder Refillable Popcorn Bucket or an 18 to 20-ounce Refillable Made with Magic Sipper from now until September 5, 2016 and receive a refill for just $1.00.
How It Works
- Purchase your refillable souvenir vessel(s) at select food and beverage locations throughout Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, while supplies last. Options include:
- 64-ounce Annual Passholder Refillable Popcorn Bucket for $15.00, tax included
- 18-ounce “Fantasmic!” Chernabog Refillable Made with Magic Sipper for $25.00, tax included
- 20-ounce World of Color Refillable Made with Magic Sipper for $25.00, tax included
- Bring your special Annual Passholder Refillable Popcorn Bucket and/or Refillable Made with Magic Sipper back to select locations at either park on subsequent visits between May 27 and September 5, 2016 and receive a refill of a fountain drink or popcorn for just $1.00, each time you replenish. Frozen lemonade refills are $1.50.
Know Before You Go
- Offer available only at select food and beverage locations in Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
- Check your Passport carefully as blockout dates may apply and affect your ability to be admitted into the theme parks to redeem this offer.
- A Guest must present a valid Passport at time of purchase and for each refill. Photo I.D. may also be required.
- Made with Magic Sipper refills valid for fountain drinks only. Frozen carbonated beverage refills are $1.50.
- Subject to change or cancelation without notice.
- If you have further questions, call the Annual Passport Member Services team at (714) 781-7277.
Photo Credit: Disney
Travel Agent at MickeyTravels
Laura is mom to three active boys and resides in Massachusetts. She enjoys travelling, planning and discovering new Disney experiences. As a Travel Agent with MickeyTravels and a News Writer for Chip & Company, she'll help sprinkle a little pixie dust onto your next Disney Vacation. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her Facebook page to start planning your next trip.
Latest posts by Laura Bourget (see all)
- The Disney Castle by LEGO is the Specialty Toy of the Year - May 13, 2017
- Update on Disney’s Coronado Springs Expansion - April 2, 2017
- Reservations to DVC Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon are now Open to Members - March 31, 2017