Opération Pièces Jaunes is hosting its 30th edition this year from January the 9th to February 16th 2019. The launch party celebrating the 30th edition of Opération Pièces Jaunes included many surprises such as Didier Deschamps as the godfather and the French singers Amir and Vitaa.
This year, Mickey and Minnie made an extra special trip from Disneyland Paris to visit the children at Necker Hospital as part of this launch and a long-standing partnership between the destination and the Fondation Hôpitaux de Paris – Hôpitaux de France.
Opération Pièces Jaunes is a national solidarity campaign which runs every year by the Hôpitaux de Paris- Hôpitaux de France in order to raise money for the improvement of hospitals specifically for children and adolescents! Through the funds raised, the Foundation finances many projects with the aim to improve the quality of life for children and adolescents, as well as their families and carers! For example, the Foundation has donated toys for family rooms in hospitals, built homes, funded respite as well as renovated care homes!
In addition, Opération Pièces Jaunes is hosting a contest inviting children (must reside in metropolitan France or in the DROM) between the ages of 6-14 to win a trip to 2-day trip Disneyland Paris with their families!
Contestants must be:
- Be creative and make an original photo of yourself with your Money Box 2019
- Post your photo on the Opération Pièces Jaunes website between January 9 and February 16, 2019
20 winners will be selected by a bailiff in April 2019 and will be invited to Disneyland Paris on 14th and 15th June 2019! Good Luck to all the contestants!
Latest posts by Tessa H (see all)
- Celebrating Easter at the Disney Village! - March 24, 2019
- Country & Western Jamboree is back at Disney Village! - March 24, 2019
- Disneyland Paris Returned Profit First Time in a Decade! - March 22, 2019