Halloween is just around the corner and Disneyland Resort is ready to celebrate. It’s time to plan your costume and get your tickets for Disneyland’s Mickey’s Halloween Party!
Did you know you can save money by purchasing tickets in advance on select nights? And on select nights Disneyland Resort offers special discounts to Annual Passholders? If you are planning on heading to Mickey’s Halloween Party here are a few tips direct from Disney you won’t want to miss.
- Mickey’s Halloween Party is a great time to capture one-of-a kind moments with the whole family dressed in costume and posing with some of their favorite Disney characters, who are also decked out in Halloween costumes. New this year, souvenir Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event are included with your ticket, with unlimited PhotoPass downloads to enjoy later.
- Pick up a special map at the Main Entrance or use the Disneyland app to locate the trick-or-treat stations throughout the park. The whole family can enjoy the trick-or-treat stations – and be sure to look for healthy treats, too!
- Presented exclusively during Mickey’s Halloween Party, the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow leads the Frightfully Fun Parade down Main Street, U.S.A. This eerie Halloween spirit holds a flickering jack-o-lantern to light his way as he rides in search of a new head to call his own.
- New this year, your Mickey’s Halloween Party ticket allows you to visit both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks! Entry to either park begins three hours before Mickey’s Halloween Party starts.
- Be sure to check the costume guidelines here when you are planning your party costume.
- Savor a spooky feast with Mickey’s Halloween Party Dinner Package! Available only on party nights, this special package at Blue Bayou Restaurant also includes a voucher that provides access to the Frightfully Fun Parade reserved viewing area.
Don’t wait! Tickets are sold in limited quantities make your plans today!
Do you have your costume ready? Are you attending Mickey’s Halloween Party this year? Share with us below.
Mickey’s Halloween Party tickets are subject to availability and are valid only for specific event dates and hours. Space is limited. Advanced purchase savings available only for select party nights and only until one day prior to applicable event date. Limit eight (8) tickets per person, per event date. Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be resold. May not be combined with other discounts. Costumes subject to Disney guidelines at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/mickeys-halloween-party/ and should not be obstructive or offensive. Ages 2 and under: no ticket required. Entertainment may be cancelled due to inclement weather or otherwise. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the PhotoPass terms found in https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass Photos captured during the Mickey’s Halloween Party must be linked to your Disney account and may be downloaded pursuant to the expiration policy at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-expiration-policy/. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Find these tips helpful and would like some more to make your Disney vacation the most magical and stress-free ever? Click the link above and fill out the form or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations around the globe. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.770.800.6500, via email at MickeyTravelsKristin@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook