Disneyland March 2019 Refurbishments
For those heading to Disneyland or Disney California Adventure this month, here is a list of temporary closures and refurbishments that you’ll want to be aware of. So take note and adjust your park itineraries accordingly!
- Sleeping Beauty Castle & Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough-From January 17, 2019 through spring 2019, Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough will be closed for refurbishment. From January 7 through spring, the exterior of Sleeping Beauty Castle will also undergo refurbishment.
- Astro Orbitor–Jan. 7 – Apr. 4, 2019
- Fantasmic!–Opens March 7th
- Sailing Ship Columbia- Opens March 7th
- The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln-Feb. 21 – Apr. 7, 2019
- Space Mountain- Feb. 25 – Mar. 14, 2019
- Indiana Jones Adventure- Mar. 19 – 21, 2019
Disney California Adventure
- Grizzly River Run- Jan. 7 – Mar. 28, 2019
- Silly Symphony Swings- Mar. 4, 2019 – TBD
- Red Car Trolley- Apr. 1, 2019 – TBD
- D-Ticket pool, Monorail pool and Waterslides, and Mickey and Minnie spas -Re-opening in March 2019
Between January 7, 2019 and March 2019, the D-Ticket pool, Monorail pool and Waterslides, and Mickey and Minnie spas will be unavailable for Guest use. Guests are invited to enjoy the E-Ticket pool. Guests looking to experience a waterslide will have access to the California Streamin’ slide at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. Guests may see and hear construction work in various areas. To minimize any disruptions, work will be limited to the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily.
- Monorail pool and Waterslides -Closed March through May 2019
The Monorail pool and Waterslides will be unavailable for Guest use. During this timeframe, Guests are invited to enjoy the E-Ticket pool, the D-Ticket pool and the Mickey and Minnie spas. Please note that work in the pool area will still be ongoing near the D-Ticket pool and Mickey and Minnie spas. Guests looking to experience a waterslide will have access to the California Streamin’ slide at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. Guests may see and hear construction work in various areas. To minimize any disruptions, work will be limited to the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily.
Writer and Site/Social Media Manager at Chip and Co
Heather is the Site Manager for Chip and Co, mom of 3, and a WDW Annual Passholder. From the frozen tundra of Buffalo, NY Heather manages the writers of Chip and Co and helps Chip with his plans of world domination(not in that order).
Latest posts by Heather Adamczak (see all)
- Boyfriend Lost at Disney, Send Help - March 18, 2019
- Captain Marvel Nets $69 Million in Second Weekend - March 18, 2019
- Walk Around the World Bricks to be Removed at Walt Disney World - March 18, 2019