Disneyland After Dark will celebrate the first-ever Pride Nite at Disneyland Resort
Disneyland will be celebrating Pride Month this June with the first-ever, two-night Pride Nite celebration during Disneyland After Dark. The event is titled Disneyland After Dark: Pride Night and will run on June 13 and 15, 2023.
Disneyland After Dark is a separately ticketed event that occurs after the parks close to the general public. The events are 4 hours long, with ticket holders afforded access to Disneyland for an additional 3-hour ‘pre-party’ prior to the event.
Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite will include themed entertainment, Disney characters, one-of-a-kind photo opportunities, unlimited photo pass downloads taken during the party, commemorative keepsakes including a souvenir credential, specialty menu items, event merchandise, and more! The event kicks off at 9 PM, with the 3-hour pre-party beginning at 6 PM.
Party Guests will enjoy specially made snacks and treats, such as the Spiced Beef Potato Loaded Bites at Red Rose Taverne, a Grapefruit Lemonade Soda at Galactic Grill, and a Berry Cheesecake Funnel Cake at Stage Door Cafe.
Here are the details for Disneyland After Dark: Pride Night via Disney Parks Blog:
- Celebrate at the Pride Nite Cavalcade featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Clarabelle, Donald, Daisy and Goofy dressed in special attire as they make their way through the heart of Disneyland park down Main Street, U.S.A.!
- Join Stitch at the Ohana Dance Party at Tomorrowland Terrace, where a DJ will be spinning great tunes with joyful energy at a dance party that celebrates “ohana” – family!
- The Pride Nite Dance Club will come alive along the Rivers of America, inviting everyone to dance and enjoy music under the stars.
- Kick up your heels with country line dancing at the Golden Horseshoe!
- Picture yourself in fun photo backdrops with inspirational messages or Disney characters and enjoy unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital photo downloads.**
- Enjoy after-hours access to iconic Disneyland attractions such as Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones Adventure and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, usually with shorter wait times.
Ready to book your next magical vacation, but don’t know where to start? Want to enjoy a Walt Disney World vacation without the stress of planning, booking, and tracking trip changes and promotions? Contact me today! As an agent with Destinations To Travel who specializes in Disney destinations, I can help you stress less and enjoy your vacation more! The best part? My services are provided at NO ADDITIONAL COST when you book your Disney vacation package through me!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!