Last night, during a special ceremony held at the Main Street Opera House in Disneyland park, Disney presented 11 nonprofit organizations dedicated to serving diverse students with funds supporting their scholarship efforts. Organizations included:
- 100 Black Men of Orange County
- American Indian Chamber of Commerce
- Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID)
- California State University, Fullerton Hispanic Scholarship
- Hispanic Education Endowment Fund (HEEF)
- National Hispanic Business Woman Association (NHBWA)
- OC Black Chamber
- OC Hispanic Chamber Education Foundation
- Orange County Asian and Pacific Islander Community Alliance (OCAPICA)
- Santa Ana College
- Vietnamese American Chamber of Commerce
The reception culminated with a viewing of the new “Paint the Night” parade.
How awesome is that?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!