Spring is in the air and Easter is almost here! If you will be celebrating at the Disneyland Resort, take a look at these tasty treats you won’t want to miss.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
GCH Craftsman Grill (available through April 17)
- Easter Donut: Vanilla cake donut dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with Easter carrot décor (New)
- Easter Cupcake: Coconut cupcake with pineapple buttercream (New)
GCH Holiday Cart (available through April 17)
- Mickey-shaped Bunny Cereal Treat: Crisped rice dipped in white chocolate with coconut tail (New)
- Easter Carrot Cake Loaf: Carrot cake with cream cheese icing (New)
- Mickey-shaped Easter Basket Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookies dipped in white chocolate and decorated with royal icing and jellybeans (New)
- Easter Treat Box: Includes sugar cookies with Easter sprinkles, dulce Easter cookies, and Easter chocolate bark (New)
- Easter Egg Mickey Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in white chocolate layered with apricot jam (New)
- Minnie Bunny Ears Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with chocolate and rolled fondant (New)
- Easter Yogurt Mini Pretzel Bag (New)
- Easter Chocolate Bunny (New)
- Easter Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot (available with milk or liqueur) (New)
- Easter Double Chocolate Cookie Shot(available with milk or liqueur) (New)
Storytellers Cafe (available April 17)
- Easter Buffet: Enjoy a delicious buffet with the whole family and even some special character appearances.
Goofy’s Kitchen (available April 17)
- Easter Buffet: Indulge in delicious dishes at this fun-filled feast with characters.
Downtown Disney District
Sprinkles (available April 11 through 17)
- Easter Fancy Sprinkle: Birthday cake topped with vanilla buttercream and finished with exclusive Easter sprinkles
- Chocolate Bunny: Dark chocolate cake, chocolate ganache core, chocolate cream cheese frosting topped with a ladle of chocolate ganache (New)
Catal Restaurant (available April 16 through 17)
- Easter Special Two-course Brunch: Choose from items like smoked salmon, chilaquiles, or Monte Cristo to name a few!
These treats are as cute as they are delicious! Which one(s) are you looking forward to eating?
If you’d like to visit the Disneyland Resort during spring, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!