Disneyland Park Guests can now enjoy a leisurely lunch and a reserved viewing area in bustling Main Street, U.S.A. Simply reserve a Plaza Inn Dining Package online or by phone and add an appetizing timeout to your day!
Amidst the restaurant’s lavish Victorian setting, sink your teeth into a delectable menu of turkey, macaroni and cheese, seasonal vegetables, stuffing and cranberry sauce with a holiday dessert. Vegetarian options are also available upon request. Kids’ meals combine chicken tenders and macaroni and cheese with a choice of side, holiday dessert and a beverage.
Here’s what’s included in each Plaza Inn Dining Package:
- One picnic-style lunch
- One voucher that provides access to the parade’s reserved viewing area
Upon arriving, you’re welcome to dine at any of the available restaurant tables or feast “on the go” while exploring Disneyland Park. After eating, head to the special reserved viewing area for the parade—from the first bite to the last float, you’re in for a delightful epicurean adventure!
Plaza Inn Dining Package Details
- Plaza Inn Restaurant at Disneyland Park
- $39.99 per adult – tax not included; gratuity not required
- $24.99 per child (ages 3-9) – tax not included; gratuity not required
- Separate theme park admission is required and not included in the package price
- Reservations made between 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM will receive a voucher for the day’s second performance of A Christmas Fantasy Parade
- Use the Check Availability tool to find a table and book online or call (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463 between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM daily
- Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call
- Advance reservations are highly recommended—same-day reservations can be made at the restaurant, but are limited and subject to availability
- Annual Passholder discounts do apply towards the Plaza Inn Dining Package
Source Credit: Disney
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
This site contains affiliate links to products on Etsy, ShopDisney and Amazon. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.