Ready for our October guide full of delicious foods and drinks? Take a look of what Disneyland has to offer for you this month!
Let’s start with Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Brill at the Disneyland Hotel.
Start your day with some yummy options for breakfast:
- Loco Moco Burrito: A breakfast burrito with steamed rice, chopped beef patty, a fried egg, gravy, crunchy onions and salsa roja.
- Thick & Fluffy Japanese Pancakes: They are served with tropical fruit compote and guava syrup.
- Açai Chia Breakfast Bowl: Featuring an açai purée blend with bananas, strawberry, coconut milk, and chia seed pudding topped with granola, coco nibs, and berries.
If you are looking for something more filling later in the day, then you have to check out their menu for lunch and dinner:
- Hawaiian Platter: It comes with furikake seasoned Thai jasmine rice, macaroni salad, and your choice of roasted pork belly or poached chicken breast.
- Tonkotsu Ramen: Made with rich, pork based broth, wavy noodles, pork belly slices, fresh green onions, wood ear mushrooms, fish cake, black garlic oil, and a soft boiled flavored egg.
- Rongo Salad: Iceberg lettuce and romaine mixed in with edamame, green papaya, cherry tomatoes, gooseberry, crispy shallots, sesame seeds, and marinated tofu and is topped with fermented miso vinaigrette.
- Little Gem Salad: Little gem leaves, candied macadamia nuts, avocado, queso fresco, pog vinaigrette and your choice of either chicken or grilled salmon.
In the tiki tiki tiki tiki room!
Head over to Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar at the Disneyland Hotel to pick up your Tiki mug. This year it will feature the Hatbox Ghost’s head inside his handy hat box!
The Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug will be available on October 15 at the South Lounge of the Disneyland Hotel Convention Center from 7am to 7pm PST, the line will open at 5am. Complimentary parking will be available up to 20min after the time of purchase with the receipt.
You can also get the mug at Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar when you purchase The Grim Grinning Grog featuring coconut rum, spiced rum, pineapple juice, red passion fruit syrup, and blue curaçao. A non alcoholic version is also available upon request.
If you are still looking for more items to complete your tiki collection then you can’t miss the opportunity to purchase a HatBox Ghost Ornament and a limited edition Hatbox Ghost Pin at Disney’s Fantasia Shop inside the Disneyland Hotel on October 15 starting at 7am.
Photo credit: Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!