Does your child love to cook and learn new techniques in the kitchen? Then the Disney Youth Education Series has a program they will absolutely love! Disney has introduced “Disney Culinary Arts”, an interactive new program that includes savory storytelling and innovative ingredients, available exclusively at Disneyland Resort.
Students in grades 7 through 12, or those enrolled in college will be taken backstage during this culinary exploration, through a high-volume kitchen, bakery and quick-service restaurant at Disney California Adventure Park.
There, they will get the chance to:
- study the art of presentation
- learn the importance of safety, quality and consistency
- discover the value of teamwork in the kitchen
- uncover relationships between food offerings and the locations they are served in
Then, students will get the chance to show what they’ve learned as they are able to add to an existing menu!
The menu unfolds when students engage with professional chefs through inspiring discussions and immersive demonstrations leading the way for them to uncover their own culinary aspirations.
Visit DisneyYouth.com to register your group of 10 or more students. This is one your aspiring chefs don’t want to miss!
Would you like some help planning the perfect Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, a Platinum level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I can not only help you find the perfect vacation package, I can also help with the details afterwards such as dining reservations and FastPass selections. My detailed itineraries and touring plans ensure that your vacation is absolutely perfect. Best of all, my service are 100% FREE! Contact me today to book your dream Disney vacation! 1.803.290.7334 or via email at email@example.com.
Images Copyright: Disney
Latest posts by Brooke Elder (see all)
- Incredible Maple Bacon Shakes Available At Vivoli il Gelato - September 26, 2018
- Early Morning Magic At Magic Kingdom Doubles Available Attractions - September 26, 2018
- BREAKING: New Promotions Available For Walt Disney World Resort - September 26, 2018