The schedule for Disney’s One More Disney Day has been posted online. If your going to be at the Magic Kingdom from 6AM on February 29th through 6AM on March 1st you might want to check these events out.
Welcome Show – 5:50AM
Wishes! nighttime spectacular – 8PM
The Magic, The Memories, and You! – 7:45PM, 9PM, 11PM, & 5:30AM
Main Street Electrical Parade – 10PM, 12AM
Disney Fairies at Adventureland Veranda – 9:15AM-5:30AM
Aladdin Characters – 6:30AM-3:45PM
Tangled Meet & Greet – 9:15AM-5:30AM
Alice in Wonderland Characters – 6:15AM-12:15PM
Winne the Pooh Characters – 10:15AM-3:30AM
Frontierland Hoedown – 2:45AM, 3:30AM, 4:30AM
Woody and Jessie Meet and Greet – 9:30AM-4:30AM
Frontierland Character Meet and Greet – 6AM-2:35PM
Main Street Trolley Show – 6:15AM, 7:15AM, 8:15AM, 9:15AM, 10:10AM, 12PM
Disney Princesses at Town Square Theater – 9AM-5:30AM
Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater – 6AM-10PM
If you are going to be at Disneyland don’t forget to get your Special Edition Mouse Ears!
- Top 10 Things To Do at Night in the Magic Kingdom (chipandco.com)
- New ‘Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Game Coming Feb 22nd to Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney Wonder has made it to Port Canaveral - November 27, 2020
- Behind-the-Scenes Look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure - November 27, 2020
- Mads Mikkelsen to Replace Johnny Depp as Grindelwald in Fantastic Beasts 3 - November 25, 2020