Join in the excitement of the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort with Disney Weekday Magic Tickets available for purchase starting January 11, 2022.
Florida Residents can purchase a 2-Day Disney Weekday Magic Ticket for $149 plus tax—or choose a 3 or 4-Day Disney Weekday Magic Ticket.
With this great ticket offer, your Clients can experience the EARidescent enchantment of The World’s Most Magical Celebration, a once-in-a-lifetime event brimming with fun festivities, shimmering décor and more. And, celebrate the arts and savor culinary creations at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts—January 14 through February 21, 2022.
Looking for flexibility? Tickets can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days (subject to park reservation availability)
Explore pricing and dates for Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Tickets:
|Ticket Days||Price (Before Tax)||Valid|
|2-Day Ticket||$149USD||Ticket valid Monday to Friday only, from January 11 through April 7, 2022, subject to blackout dates from March 14 through March 18, 2022|
Disney Weekday Magic Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day (park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system are required and are subject to availability). Tickets and add-on options expire on April 7, 2022. All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. View Important Details.
You can also choose a Disney Weekday Magic Ticket that includes these great options:
- Disney Genie+ Service: Save time waiting in line with our new Lightning Lane entrances located throughout Walt Disney World theme parks. Add it for $15 more per ticket, per day, plus tax.
- Park Hopper Option: Visit more than one theme park on the same day with a reservation. Add it for $35 more per ticket, plus tax.
- Water Park and Sports Option: Visit one theme park per day, plus enjoy a visit to a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of your ticket. For example, if you purchase a 2-day Disney Weekday Magic Ticket with the Water Park and Sports Option, you can visit a Walt Disney World theme park on 2 days with a reservation—and visit a Disney water park on 2 additional days by April 7, 2022. Add it for $30 more per ticket, plus tax.
- Park Hopper Plus Option: Visit more than one park on the same day, plus visit a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of your ticket. This ticket option is a combination of the Park Hopper Option and the Water Park and Sports Option. Add it for $50 more per ticket, plus tax.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at park entrance.
- Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid theme park ticket ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and are subject to availability. View the park reservation availability calendar.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- After the expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
Important Details About Water Parks
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park is closed for refurbishment at this time.
- A park reservation is not currently required to visit a water park; however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
- Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal, weather and capacity closures.
Important Details About the Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options
- The Park Hopper and Park Hopper Plus Options allow Guests to visit more than one park per day.
- Guests must make a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass reservation system for the first park they plan to visit.
- After entering that first park, Guests will be able to visit the next park starting at 2:00 PM until each park’s regularly scheduled closure. The ability to visit a park is subject to the park’s capacity limitations.
- At this time a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.