- Typhoon Lagoon closed through 5/16/13 for refurbishment.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table (Magic Kingdom) closed through 5/16/13 for refurbishment.
- Mad Tea Party (Magic Kingdom) closed through 5/21/13 for refurbishment.
- Mike & Sulley Meet and Greet Locations (Hollywood Studios) closed through 5/23/13.
- Anandapur Ice Cream Truck (Animal Kingdom) closed through 5/24/13 for refurbishment.
- Cirque du Soleil (Downtown Disney) no performances through 5/25/13.
- Grandstand Water Pool (Saratoga Spring Resort) closed through 5/31/13 for refurbishment.
- Main Street Bakery (Magic Kingdom) closed through 6/18/13 for conversion to a Starbucks location.
- Tower Club Concierge Lounge and entire 14th floor (Contemporary Resort) closed through late Summer 2013 for refurbishment.
- The Spa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort closed through Summer 2013. Guests can use Senses – A Disney Spa at the Grand Floridian.
- California Grill (Contemporary Resort) closed until late Summer 2013 for refurbishment.
- Fountain View (Epcot) closed until Fall 2013 for conversion to a Starbucks location.
- Beach Pool Slide (Grand Floridian Resort) closed 5/27/13-6/1/13 for refurbishment.
- Prince Charming’s Regal Carrousel (Magic Kingdom) closed 5/28/13-6/10/13 for refurbishment.
- Beach Pool (Grand Floridian Resort) closed 5/30/13-6/1/13 for refurbishment. Guests can use the Courtyard Pool during this time.
- Grand Floridian Beach (Grand Floridian Resort) closed beginning mid-June for construction of a DVC wing.
- Pirates of the Caribbean (Magic Kingdom) closed 7/27/13-7/30/13 for refurbishment.
- All-Star Sports’ End Zone Food Court (All Start Sports Resort) closed for refurbishment from8/3/13-12/20/13. There will be no hot/made-to-order food available at the resort. There will be “grab and go” (cold, premade) food items available at the Game Point Arcade, which will not be an arcade during the refurbishment. For hot food and/or access to arcades, buses will be offered to All-Star Music and All-Star Movies.
- Osprey Ridge Golf Course closed 8/15/13 through June 2014 as part of transition to the Four Seasons resort.
- Walt Disney World Resort Refurbishments Update for May 2013 (chipandco.com)
- How To Get To The Magic Kingdom By Rope Drop (couponingtodisney.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- List of Holiday Kitchens at the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Holiday Kitchen, Cookie Stroll, and more returning to EPCOT Festival of the Holidays - October 15, 2021
- Celebrity Narrators Return to Epcot’s Candlelight Processional - October 15, 2021