Refurbishments are a regular thing at the Walt Disney World Resort. Rides and attractions need maintenance done on a regular basis and occasionally rides get bigger updates or re-theming. Take a look at the current closures and refurbishments happening this month.
- Walt Disney World Railroad – The railroad remains closed while construction is happening on the new TRON attraction. There is no set reopening date yet.
- Festival of Fantasy Parade – Returns in Early 2022
- Mickey’s Magical Friendship Faire – Returns in Early 2022
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Kali River Rapids – Reopening December 15, 2021
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular – Reopening December 19, 2021
- Fantasmic – Returning sometime in 2022
There are no current closures or refurbishments happening at Epcot.
While there aren’t many closures right now, more attractions will be closing after the holidays for maintenance and upkeep. Stay tuned for more information!
For help with planning your next Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency and my services are complimentary!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- B Resorts Invites Travelers to Save Up to 20% on Warm Winter Getaways - January 10, 2022
- Universal releases new COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Policy - January 10, 2022
- New Disney World 50th Anniversary Snacks and Treats - January 10, 2022