Last night Disney World raised their ticket prices for many Annual Passes for 2020. For those who follow Disney News knows this happens usually once a year.
Let’s take a look at the new Annual Pass pricing:
- Disney Platinum Plus: $1295 up from $1219 in 2019
- Disney Platinum: $1195 up from $1119 in 2019
- Gold: $719 up from $699 in 2019
- Silver: $539 up from $519 in 2019
- Theme Park Select: $439
- Weekday Select: $369 up from $349 in 2019
- Epcot After 4: $319 up from $304 in 2019
- Water Parks: $139
- Water Parks After 2: $89
Please note you’re now required to put down $159 as a down payment for your AP if you’re making monthly payments. Also pricing will remain the same for Florida Residents and DVC members who purchase Platinum Plus and Platinum passes, as well as for the Florida Resident Theme Park Select pass.
The last time Walt Disney World increased prices on Annual Passes was back June of 2019.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney’s Christmas Merchandise has landed at Walt Disney World - October 26, 2020
- Disney World Entrance Sign is getting a Cinderella Makeover - October 26, 2020
- New Holiday Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks and shopDisney.com - October 25, 2020