When your planning your Disney World Vacation I can’t stress how important it is to make those Advanced Dining Reservations or ADR’s. There is nothing more frustrating that having to wait sometime hours to eat a meal. Countless times I have gone up to a restaurant to check in and heard the hostess tell the people in front of me “It’s going to be over a hour wait”. Ugh!
Disney World has some of the best dining on the planet and there are many Disney Food Junkies like myself out there who snatch up their ADR’s when they come available at 180 days out.
In the past you had to call Disney to make your Advanced Dining Reservations but now a days you can go online and make them yourself. Which I will say is very helpful and a feature I just LOVE! It makes planning a Disney World vacation so easy.
If you don’t make ADR’s even after my persuasive article, Disney released a new feature for finding a place to eat. You can now check for table-service availability at nearby restaurants using the location-based services on your supported Android, Blackberry or iPhone device. For more information check out this post.
Good Luck and Happy Planning.
- Disney World Quick Tips – Advanced Dining Reservation Tips (chipandco.com)
- Disney trip planning with food allergies (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Video: Disney Guest goes off on Cast Member for moving her stroller - January 19, 2022
- The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse Series coming to Disney+ - January 18, 2022
- Guests get treated to Wishes and Happily Ever After Music last night - January 18, 2022