Disney World Introducing Park-Specific Ticket Pricing Coming December 8th
Disney World will be rolling out Park-Specific Ticket Pricing starting on December 8th, 2022.
Read on for more details:
In August, Walt Disney World rolled out updates to the Disney Park Pass system which allows guests to modify their theme park reservations and book with different admission types. As we continue to focus on providing guests with the best, most memorable Disney Experience, we wanted to share an update about what’s ahead, beginning with some changes coming on Dec. 8th.
BEGINNING DEC. 8:
1-Day, 1-Park Tickets
- Beginning Dec. 8, Walt Disney World will introduce park-specific pricing on 1-day, 1-park tickets. Moving forward, guests will select a date and theme park before purchasing their ticket. When you purchase a 1-Day ticket for a specific date and theme park, a theme park reservation will automatically be made at the time of purchase.
- This change is only for those who purchase 1-day tickets for a specific date and park. Most guests will continue to make theme park reservations.
- With the new park-specific pricing, Magic Kingdom Park will be priced at or above our other theme parks due to the incredible demand, as it remains the most-visited theme park in the world. A 1-day ticket for a specific date and park will range from:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: $109-$159 (same range as today)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: $124-$179
- EPCOT: $114-$179
- Magic Kingdom Park: $124-$189
- Note: The $189 price point is specifically for the week of Christmas to New Year’s.
Park Hopper Add-on
- On Dec. 8, we will update pricing on select add-on options, including the Park Hopper Option and Park Hopper Plus Option.
- On Dec. 8, Annual Pass pricing for the Incredi-, Sorcerer, and Pirate Annual Passes will increase between $43-100. The Disney Pixie Dust Pass will remain at its current price.
- The Disney Pixie Dust Pass remains available for purchase, as our other three Annual Passes remain unavailable for new sales for the time being as we stay focused on our current Passholders. As a reminder, All Annual Passes continue to be available for renewal.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!