There seems to be a lot of confusion lately over Disney World Fast Pass. With the new enforcement rule on FastPasses to how to even use them. I thought this might be a good time to go over all the details in one post so we are all on the same page.
How To Use Disney’s FASTPASS Service:
- Look for the “Disney’s FASTPASS Distribution” sign near the entrance of an attraction.
- Check the “Return Time” displayed on the sign or get an idea from different mobile phone apps.
- The sign will indicate the time you would return to enjoy the attraction using a FASTPASS ticket.
- For attractions, the return time is a one-hour window (e.g., 1:10 p.m. to 2:10 p.m.), so you don’t have to be there exactly at a given time. For shows, your return time will be for a specific performance.
I have heard various reports where people have gone in past the FastPass time and the Cast Member still let them in. This is one of those things it all depends on the Cast Member at the entrance. I wouldnt push your luck though.
Please keep in mind:
- FASTPASS tickets are only valid on the day of issue.
- Everyone in your party using the FASTPASS entrance must have a FASTPASS ticket.
- There’s a limit to the number of FASTPASS tickets you may have at one time. On your ticket will be printed the time at which you can get your next one. Disney’s FASTPASS Service machines won’t issue another ticket until the time stated on your current one.
- Times vary (1-2hrs) depending on which ride or attraction you just received a Fastpass for. Just check your ticket for exact time you can get another Fastpass Ticket.
I hope this helps iron out any kinks or questions you might have about Fastpass. If you have any questions please let us know.
- Coming Soon: Disney World to add Fast Pass option for Fast Pass machines (chipandco.com)
- Are Changes Coming to Walt Disney World’s Fastpass System? (everythingwdisneyworld.com)
- Universal Studios Hollywood officially reopens TODAY! - April 16, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Pop-Up Shop Now Open at Disney Springs - April 16, 2021
- Disney Magic sailings through October 9th have been suspended - April 15, 2021