If you plan on visiting Walt Disney World in the month of July, you’ll want to plan ahead for closures and refurbishments. Even though the parks are open, rides and attractions still require maintenance and upkeep. Here is the current closure and refurbishment schedule for July 2021.
- Walt Disney World Railroad: Reopening TBD. The railroad remains closed while construction continues on TRON Lightcycle Power Run.
- The Hall of Presidents: Reopening TBD. The Hall of Presidents has been closed since January while Imagineers add President Biden to the attraction.
- Main Street Confectionery: Our favorite spot for sweet treats is closed until further notice for a refurb.
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort: The Contemporary has been closed for refurbishment since April as rooms are getting rethemed to The Incredibles.
- The Wave…of American Flavors: The restaurant in the lobby of Disney’s Contemporary Resort will close July 16 for the summer while it gets a refresh for the 50th anniversary celebration.
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort has been closed for a lengthy refurbishment but will be reopening July 19! Rooms are now themed to the movie Moana. The monorail stop will still be closed while work continues on that area of the resort.
Are you visiting Walt Disney World this month?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town at Walt Disney World Resort - October 15, 2021
- New way to Pin Trade at Walt Disney World with Mystery Boxes - October 15, 2021
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort officially reopened today - October 14, 2021