If you plan on visiting Walt Disney World in the month of July, you’ll want to plan ahead for closures and refurbishments. Even though the parks are open, rides and attractions still require maintenance and upkeep. Here is the current closure and refurbishment schedule for July 2021.
- Walt Disney World Railroad: Reopening TBD. The railroad remains closed while construction continues on TRON Lightcycle Power Run.
- The Hall of Presidents: Reopening TBD. The Hall of Presidents has been closed since January while Imagineers add President Biden to the attraction.
- Main Street Confectionery: Our favorite spot for sweet treats is closed until further notice for a refurb.
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort: The Contemporary has been closed for refurbishment since April as rooms are getting rethemed to The Incredibles.
- The Wave…of American Flavors: The restaurant in the lobby of Disney’s Contemporary Resort will close July 16 for the summer while it gets a refresh for the 50th anniversary celebration.
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort has been closed for a lengthy refurbishment but will be reopening July 19! Rooms are now themed to the movie Moana. The monorail stop will still be closed while work continues on that area of the resort.
Are you visiting Walt Disney World this month?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!