There are plenty of perks for guests who decide to purchase and become Walt Disney World annual passholders. Some of the benefits included in being Disney World annual passholders are:
- Unlimited admission for one year to all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks
- Access to multiple Disney Theme Parks on the same day
- Parking at Walt Disney World theme parks
- Mickey Monitor newsletter, mailed in February, May, August and November, includes additional benefits and program updates
- Special discounts and offers on dining, car rentals, merchandise, backstage tours, entertainment, sports, and recreation (including spa treatments)
- Exclusive special events and privileges
Well, Disney has now added even more discounts for Disney World annual passholders! In addition to the numerous restaurants where Disney World annual passholders already received discounts, you can now enjoy discounts at the following restaurants including:
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for lunch and dinner
- Biergarten at EPCOT for lunch and dinner
- Jiko at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge for dinner
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans- Riverside Resort for dinner
- Shutters at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort for dinner
Certain black-out dates do apply including: January 1, February 14, March 31, May 12, July 4, November 28, December 24, December 25, and December 31.
Do you have a Disney World annual pass? What is your favorite perk of being a Disney World annual passholder?
Are you interested in learning more about becoming a Disney World annual passholder or planning your own Disney vacation? Siera, an authorized Disney vacation planner with Destinations in Florida, is your personal Disney expert at no cost to you!
- Use an authorized Disney vacation planner! (chipandco.com)
- Disney Annual Passholder Cards Available with RFID Chip (chipandco.com)
- Walt Disney World Resort Refurbishments Update for May 2013 (chipandco.com)