Walt Disney World Resort will be temporarily closed beginning March 16th, through the end of the month. What does that mean for those of us who have an Annual Pass?
Disney has just sent out more information including extensions and payment information for AP’s. If you didn’t get the email that is ok we have you covered…
In an abundance of caution, and in the best interest of our Guests and Cast Members, including our valued Passholders, we are proceeding with the closure of our theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, beginning March 16 through March 31, 2020. We wanted to share the following information with you:
- All active Walt Disney World Annual Passes will be extended for the number of days the parks are closed.
- Passes with renewal windows ending during the closure will also receive an extension of time to renew.
- For Passholders participating in the Annual Pass Monthly Payment program, your monthly payments will continue as scheduled. Once your payments are completed, you will still have the extra days as provided above.
We appreciate your patience and consideration during this unprecedented time. Over the coming weeks, your Annual Pass details in MyDisneyExperience will be updated to reflect new pass usage information. Pass block-out and admission calendars will not be updated during the closure period.
Please visit DisneyWorld.com for the most updated details.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney’s Christmas Merchandise has landed at Walt Disney World - October 26, 2020
- Disney World Entrance Sign is getting a Cinderella Makeover - October 26, 2020
- New Holiday Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks and shopDisney.com - October 25, 2020