Update: It looks like Stitch is up to his old tricks again. Unfortunately UK residents are not able to purchase Annual Passes at this time.
Disney shared with us this official annoucement.
This web page is out-of-date and we are working on updating it. Sales of new annual passes remain temporarily paused as part of our overall efforts to manage capacity with a focus on health and safety. With reduced attendance limits, we are continuing to focus on existing Passholders for the time being.
Here is the news we shared earlier this morning that got us excited…
New Walt Disney World Annual Passes have not been available to purchase for some time now. But we’ve got great news for UK Disney fans! Annual Passes are now on sale in the UK.
UK guests can now purchase the Disney Platinum Pass which includes:
- Admission for a year to all 4 theme parks with no blockout dates
- Park hopping ability
- Disney PhotoPass downloads
- Up to 20% off on select dining
- Up to 20% off on select merchandise
- Standard theme park parking
The Walt Disney World Platinum Pass is $1195.00 plus tax.
There are some modifications for annual passholders during the pandemic. Park pass reservations are required along with valid admission in order to enter a theme park. Annual passholders can make up to 3 park reservations at a time when not staying at a Disney hotel. Park hopping has also been modified. Park hopper hours are now in place and run from 2 pm until park closing at each theme park.
Now that annual passes are available to UK guests, does this mean Annual Passes are coming back to the US soon? If you would like to purchase a UK Annual Pass, you can find them here.
- Chapek confirms 80% of Disney cast members who were asked have returned to work - May 14, 2021
- Disney World mask mandate could end by Summer - May 14, 2021
- Gov Newsom says mask mandate to end after June 15th - May 13, 2021