Disney World Adds Bonus Park Reservations for Annual Passholders in October
Walt Disney World Annual Passholders are getting some bonus park reservations for October! These new bonus park pass reservations are available for three of the four Disney World theme parks.
The bonus park pass reservations are available for the following parks and dates:
- October 1 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- October 2 – Magic Kingdom
- October 3 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- October 4 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Each annual pass tier has a specific allotment of park pass reservations guests can hold at one time. These bonus reservations don’t count towards that allotted amount.
While Epcot is not included in the bonus reservations, passholders heading to that park can take advantage of the new Oswald treats available through October 23 at Sunshine Seasons. The two treats are:
- Oswald Triple Chocolate Cake-a delectable Chocolate cake topped with chocolate ganache, chocolate mousse, crisp pearls and a white cookie dome
- Oswald Cookies ‘n Cream Shake-classic cookies ‘n cream milkshake that comes with an Oswald chocolate coin on top
Are you a Walt Disney World annual passholder?
If you’d like to plan your next visit to the Walt Disney World Resort, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!