The Disney Wonder is returning to New Orleans early next year! On February 2, 2022, the Disney Wonder will return to New Orleans, LA with a variety of Western Caribbean cruises.
The Disney Wonder recently resumed sailing from San Diego on October 1, 2021, and starting in November it will sail from Galveston, Texas. The sailings from New Orleans will offer an array of Western Caribbean cruises, including 4, 5 and 6-night itineraries:
- 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans to Cozumel, Mexico
- Departures from February 14 through February 28, 2022, and February 23 through March 23, 2023
- 5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans to Cozumel and Progreso, Mexico
- March 27 – April 1, 2023
- 6-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from New Orleans to Cozumel, Mexico and Georgetown, Grand Cayman
- Departures from February 2 through February 8, 2022, and March 9 through March 17, 2023
However, one sailing will have a modified itinerary. The 6-night sailing on February 18, 2022, will now visit Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico instead of Key West, Florida and Disney Castaway Cay. Disney Cruise Line is offering a $400 non-refundable onboard credit as a “thank you” to guests sailing on the modified sailing.
For help with planning your next Disney vacation, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, a Disney Earmarked agency and my services are complimentary.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town at Walt Disney World Resort - October 15, 2021
- New way to Pin Trade at Walt Disney World with Mystery Boxes - October 15, 2021
- Port Orleans Riverside Resort officially reopened today - October 14, 2021