Disney Cruise Line has just announced that 12 staterooms on the Disney Wonder are being converted to Concierge Family Oceanview Staterooms with Verandah. Refurbishments on these staterooms are scheduled to be completed by the Wonder’s sailing on September 30, 2019.
Disney Cruise Line Concierge rooms, like the ones on the Disney Wonder, offer several extra amenities and features compared to other staterooms. Some of the highlights are:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night’s sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge master bedrooms.
- Pillow Talk Program: Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Media Library: Speak with a member of the Concierge team to borrow titles from a selection of music CDs and DVDs to enjoy in the comfort of your suite.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Service (up to 100mb). Usage fees apply after 100mb.
Disney Cruise Line signature Concierge services begin before you board the ship and continue throughout your vacation and beyond. Pre-reserve many of your onboard activities and services online, up to 120 days prior to your sail date. You may also inform the Concierge Team of your preferences 125 days prior to sailing, and they will make the bookings on your behalf when the 120-day booking window opens. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
A dedicated Concierge Services Specialist is available Monday through Sunday for personalized assistance in planning every cruise detail, including:
- Port Adventures
- Reservations for Palo, spa treatments or nursery stays
- Dining room seating requests
- Special occasions and celebrations
- Any other special requests, from pre-arrival to post-cruise
During your cruise, the benefits of signature Concierge service begin with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception—exclusive to Concierge Guests—and will be available to attend to your needs, questions and special requests. Enjoy assistance with:
- Reservations (Port Adventures, Palo dining, spa treatments and nursery stays)
- In-suite dining from our concierge in-suite dining menu.
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Priority tendering in ports of call
- Updates to your personal itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning
The following staterooms on the Disney Wonder will be part of the conversion: 8026, 8028, 8036, 8038, 8040, 8042, 8526, 8528, 8536, 8538, 8540, and 8542.
Booking for these staterooms aboard the Disney Wonder will open in early October and there will be no impact on current reservations.
Ready to start planning your Disney Cruise vacation and take advantage of my competitive onboard credit offer? Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.