Hi everyone, I am back again for the Week in Review for the week of December 12-19, 2010. There have been a lot of exciting News items as well as the Views of our illustrious writing staff so lets get going.
- Chip has just announced an incredible movie give away and you can find the details in his article, HUGE Disney Movie Prize Package Giveaway!
- If you are a Disney fan (of course you are) and a Tron fan too you probably think they belong together. Guess what, it happened on Disney.com and the details are in the article Get On The Grid As Tron:Legacy Takes Over Disney.com . Have fun!!
- tells us exactly what is in store for us in theaters throughout the year. I know I’m excited about several of them, how about you?
- In a recent trip to Walt Disney World, Chris found that decorating the parks for Christmas may be yet another victim of the economy. Check out what she has to say in her article – Where Did All The Disney Christmas Decorations Go?
- Allie tells us Why I Love The Epcot Resort Area. She is in a very large club, this area has a LOT to offer!! I’ve never stayed there but it’s on the list.
- I got a little out of the Disney box in my article – Do Seniors Really Use Online Social Media? It did seem to generate a bit of interest and the short answer is YES! Take a look.
- Here is the Complete Lineup For The 27th Annual Disney Parks Parade that will be shown on ABC. It’s a never miss at our house on Christmas day, how about yours.
- Nancy has come up with some gift ideas for those traveling to Walt Disney World in Top Disney Vacation Gifts To Make The Trip Easier. Sometimes the travel is the most difficult part and these items will help.
- Mike is one of those guys with what seems like a perpetual positive attitude. It’s reflected in his article – Attitude is everything…or “A Spoonful Of Sugar” . See what I mean by taking a look!!
- In Disney Dollars In The Mouse Trap , Lee addresses some concerns that we all feel when paying for our Disney addictions. Check out his possible solutions.
- Take a look at how Disney VolunEARS create a “Beary” Christmas for Children in Need . It will give you that special Christmas good feeling.
- Want a peek at the concept art for the newest Walt Disney World resort, take a gander at . It looks like it will be a fun place to stay for all kids young and old!!
- Kelly has put together an excellent article about one of the truly magnificent pavilions at Epcot’s World Showcase (and a personal favorite). Take the time to read Disneyworld Hidden Gems – Epcot’s Canada Pavilion.
- Anticipation! Anticipation! Anticipation! I’m a Pirates of the Caribbean junkie so the release of this trailer, Exclusive: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Trailer got me fired up and forced me to mark May 20, 2011 on the calendar!!!
- We all seem to try to do too much on a Disney vacation so I tried to offer a little general planning advice in Oldies but Goodies – Planning Your Visit Day By Day. Hopefully it will help some of my Senior buddies to feel as good at the end of their vacation as at the beginning.
- As a tribute to the Landscaping Cast Members at Walt Disney World and to keep everyone in the mood of the season take a look at . They certainly do an amazing job, don’t they.
That’s about it for this week. There are so many more News and Views articles that could be included so to make sure I didn’t miss something please visit us every day at Chip and Company to see everything we have to offer. As always, enjoy your visit to Walt Disney World and the Disneyland Resort.
- Disney Food Post Round-Up: December 19, 2010 (disneyfoodblog.com)
- Disney week in review 12.11.10 (couponingtodisney.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!