Experience Christmas in a different way with the seasonal sights, sounds and flavors of Disney Viva Navidad! A holiday celebration embracing Latino culture and traditions.
Join Donald, Panchito and Jose Carioca at Paradise Gardens in Disney California Adventure and get immerse in the colorful decorations like papel picado banners, piñatas and a flurry of festive accents!
Plus you can’t miss Disney Viva Navidad! Street Party featuring mariachi and samba musicians, folklórico dancers, 12 foot tall mojiganga puppets of Santa and Mrs. Claus and your favorite Disney characters.
And course a fiesta wouldn’t be complete without food right? Check out these delicious dishes you can find at Paradise Garden Grill:
- Plant-based Chile Relleno: Roasted poblano, stuffed with vegetable stew, topped with roasted tomato sauce and tofu sour cream served with spanish rice and black beans.
- Torta al Pastor: Chorizo beans, pork al pastor, cabbage, guacamole and cream on a soft Telera roll, served with tortilla chips and molcajete salsa.
- House-made Pozole: Mild red chile and pork stew with hominy, topped with shredded cabbage, onions, radish, lime and oregano served with tortilla chips.
- Street style Tacos: Three corn tortilla tacos filled with carne asada, carnitas and chicken with white onion and fresh cilantro, served with spanish rice and black beans topped with queso blanco.
- Buñuelos with Cajeta: Two golden fried flour tortilla dusted with cinnamon sugar served with a side of cajeta.
Another latin tradition you can enjoy is Three King’s Day from January 3-6, 2020. This celebration commemorates the three wise men, known in Latin America as El Dia de los Reyes Magos and marks the end of the holiday season.
- This Heigh-Ho Apple Bruschetta Will Have You Whistling While You Eat! - June 11, 2021
- These Pineapple Salmon Voyager Foil Packs Are Calling Us! - June 11, 2021
- Make Way For This Te Fiti Fudgy Coco Cake Pops Recipe! - June 10, 2021