Fall is officially just a few days away (although it might not feel like it yet) and Disney is already planning for the holidays! This Thanksgiving, Members and their guests can attend a colonial feast at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida (fees apply). Part of Membership Magic, it’s a fun-filled celebration that captures the spirit of a heart-warming holiday.
Savor a delicious Thanksgiving meal and discover fun for all ages during this joyous event. Highlights of the Disney Vacation Club Thanksgiving Feast include:
- A delectable menu featuring a cornucopia of holiday favorites—view the menu
- A full cash bar
- Live entertainment
- Themed activities
- A visit from some beloved Disney Characters
- An event photographer—who will capture your special moments with Disney Characters—as well as an on-site photo print studio
Here are the Important Details for the event:
Date and Time
- Thursday, November 22, 2018
- 3:00 to 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, located at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- Adults (ages 10 and up): $73.60, plus tax and gratuity
- Children (ages 3 to 9): $39.95, plus tax and gratuity
How to Book
Reservations are required for this special event. The booking window for the Disney Vacation Club Thanksgiving Feast is currently open.
For reservations, please call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
- Full payment at the time of booking—with a credit card guarantee—is required.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment.
- Guest must be 21 years old with a photo ID to consume alcohol.
- Disney Dining Plan entitlements cannot be used for this experience.
- Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for any additional special offers or discounts, including the Disney Vacation Club Member 10% food and beverage discount.
- Please allow up to 1.5 hours to travel to the event destination.
- Party size limit of the Member plus 15 guests.
- Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian.
- A Disney Vacation Club Membership Card is required at Check-In.
- Food allergies must be noted at the time of booking.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com