Celebrate Mother’s Day with a Mother’s Day Brunch on Sunday, May 13, 2018! Disney Vacation Club honors some of our favorite Members with a Members-only Mother’s Day Brunch inside Alice’s Wonderland!
Surround yourself with magic at this dream-come-true party honoring mothers! From topsy-turvy tea parties to heartwarming stories and activities graced with “a bit of madness,” this is a moment the whole family will remember. Take pictures with your favorite Alice in Wonderland Characters and enjoy the whimsical décor at our delicious Mother’s Day Brunch—celebrating mothers and children of all ages!
This celebration will be held in the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort in Walt Disney World from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm.
- Adult Price: $57.95 (plus tax and gratuity)
- Child Price: $32.95 (plus tax and gratuity)
- Reservations are required. Members may book starting today through Monday May 6, 2018 by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800†. Full payment is required at the time of booking, with a credit card guarantee.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment. To cancel, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.†
- Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo I.D. required at check-in.
- Guest must be 21 years old with photo I.D. to consume alcohol.
- Disney Dining Plan Entitlements cannot be used for this experience.
- Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for any additional special offers or discounts, including the Disney Vacation Club Member 10% food and beverage discount.
- Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Party size limit of 16 Guests, including the Member.
- Please allow for up to 1.5 hours for travel to your destination.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying participant parent or guardian.
- Food allergies must be noted at time of booking.
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Four More Disneyland Resort Restaurants Participate in Mobile Ordering - September 26, 2018
- Is PizzeRizzo Going to Seasonal Hours? - September 26, 2018
- Halloween Fun at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa - September 26, 2018