Disney Vacation Club Members are invited to a spooky soirée inspired by the classic Haunted Mansion attraction, taking place October 31, 2018. Part of Membership Magic, this Halloween event is exclusive to Disney Vacation Club Members and special guests.
Come dressed in your Halloween best and join 999 happy haunts for a spirited celebration! Let’s take a look at some of the highlights…
- Lively Music: Enjoy DJ entertainment
- Photo Ops: Capture the excitement at a selfie station
- Encounters with Disney Characters: Meet beloved Characters and pose for a photo together
- Complimentary Face Painting: Artists will be on hand to enhance or create Halloween looks for kids and adults
- Refreshments: Enjoy desserts, snacks, lemonade and water
- Carnival Games: Play a game or two — and enjoy the chance to win a prize
- Complimentary Keepsake Photo: Take home a commemorative photo of your Character encounter
When & Where
- Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- Times: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM or 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Location: Ballroom of the Americas at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
$30 per person (ages 3 and up), inclusive of tax and gratuity. Full payment at the time of booking—with a credit card guarantee—is required.
How to Book
Call Member Services at (800) 800-9800† to book beginning Friday, August 3, 2018 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment. To cancel, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.†
- Guests must be 21 years old with a photo I.D. to consume alcohol.
- Disney Dining Plan entitlements cannot be used for this experience.
- Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for any additional special offers or discounts, including the Disney Vacation Club Member 10% food and beverage discount.
- Party size limit of the Member and 7 guests—for a total of up to 8.
- Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian.
- Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo I.D. required at check-in.
- Food allergies must be noted at time of booking.
- Costumes subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive.
- Please plan for enough travel time to get to the event.
- Subject to restrictions and changes without notice.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018