Disney Vacation Club members are invited to sample delicious beverages, think cocktails, wines, spirits or beer, with an incredible view of the Magic Kingdom. Members and special guests can participate in a weekly Beverage Tasting Series at Top of the World Lounge.
On select Tuesdays and Thursdays DVC members can participate in the Beverage Tasting Series, which will focus on a different type of beverage each week. Each tasting session also includes a small–plate food pairing that complements the beverage served.
This event takes place at Top of the World Lounge, one of the most exclusive spaces at Walt Disney World Resort. It is located on the 16th floor of Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and provides an incredible view of Magic Kingdom park.
The Beverage Tasting Series is held select Tuesdays and Thursdays through December 2018 from 4:30pm to 5:30pm. Please visit the Disney Vacation Club website for more detailed information. The cost per session is $40 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity. Reservations are required and members may book in advance by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Full payment is required at the time of booking, with a credit card guarantee. Cancellations need to be be made 48 hours prior to the tasting to avoid losing the full payment cost.
Please note a few more items straight from Disney:
- Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo I.D. required at check–in.
- Guests must be 21 years of age with photo I.D. to consume alcohol. This experience is for Guests 21 years of age or older; other arrangements should be made for those under 21 years of age.
- Disney Dining Plan Entitlements cannot be used for this experience.
- Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for additional special offers or discounts, including the Disney Vacation Club Member 10% food and beverage discount.
- Please allow up to 1.5 hours for travel to your destination.
- Party size limit of 4 Guests, including the Member.
- Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to restrictions and changes without notice.
- Food allergies must be noted at time of booking.
- The Top of the World Lounge and observation area are not part of Membership. Limited access is based upon availability and may be terminated without notice.
Source and Photo Credit: Disney Vacation Club
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Columbia Harbour House Hush Puppies Are A New Must Try! - September 18, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Layoffs in Consumer Products and Interactive Media - September 17, 2018
- Try The Roaring Forks Chocolate Hazelnut Donut at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge - September 16, 2018