Disney is unveiling the latest ‘D-Signed’ Jessie Prescott Collection, inspired by hit Disney Channel series JESSIE. The collection captures the bubbly, fearless personality of Jessie Prescott (played by actress Debby Ryan) with spring’s hottest trends including bold patterns, colorful designs and layered pieces.
As young girls enter adolescence, their personalities, interest and style begin to solidify. D-Signed offers tween girls the ability to build their wardrobe with apparel and accessories based on their favorite Disney Channel characters while encouraging them to embrace their unique personalities through clothing that accentuates certain parts of their personality. Affordably priced and exclusively available at Target, D-Signed collections offer moms the ability to meet their daughters’ desire to make their own fashion choices while not breaking the bank. Like the D-Signed collection as a whole, the new Jessie Prescott collection resonates with young girls and encourages them to let their personalities shine.
D-Signed JESSIE PRESCOTT:
- Features wide variety of spring dresses, rompers and layered skirts to compliment whimsical, 3D embellished tees
- Offers a blend of playful colorful brights creating the perfect Spring look
- Apparel retails are from $12.99-$19.99 with coordinating accessories ranging from $5.99 to $16.99
Exclusively available at Target stores and at www.target.com
- Disney Channel, Disney XD and Disney Junior Ratings for 2011 (chipandco.com)
- Disney Baby Expandes Products for Nursery, Apparel, Mealtime and Bathtime (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!