All aboard! Disney Fans are excited for the reopening of Disneyland in just a few short weeks on April 30th. Just yesterday we shared more information on the reopening of the theme parks. You can read all about that here.
Paul was lucky enough to catch the Disneyland Railroad being tested at the Main Street, U.S.A. station!
Disney Parks on Tick Tok also shared a video yesterday:
Unfortunately, when Disneyland reopens on April 30th the Disneyland Railroad will NOT be one of the rides available for guests to experience on a visit to the parks.
Here is the list of current rides and attractions available for the reopening:
Attractions & Entertainment
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Chip ‘n’ Dale Treehouse
- Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes
- Disneyland Monorail
- Donald’s Boat
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
- Frontierland Shootin’ Exposition
- Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
- Goofy’s Playhouse
- Jungle Cruise
- Main Street Cinema
- Pirates Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
- Sailing Ship Columbia
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
- Star Wars Launch Bay
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
Keep in mind the list of attractions could change between now and April 30th so cross your fingers.
To see more information about the Reopening of Disneyland check out these articles:
- Disneyland Guests will be able to Park Hop pending availability
- What Rides, Attractions and Restaurants will not be reopening in Disneyland on April 30th
- Theme Park Hours for Disneyland Reopening have been released
- Disneyland Attractions and Dining Locations reopening on April 30th
- Disneyland Ticket & Reopening Details
Photo Credit 📸 @dorkydisneydad
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek shares his three pillars of success with Cast Members - January 10, 2022
- International star Shakira visits the Magic Kingdom - January 10, 2022
- Disney World raises prices on Food & Beverages - January 10, 2022