In celebration of Disney+ Day, Disney+ subscribers can stay in the magic at a Disney Resort hotel this holiday season with this special offer.
Disney+ subscribers can save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights from December 11 through December 25, 2022. Book online—and get ready for a great getaway.
Important: You must follow special procedures for the “Disney+ Subscribers: Save Up to 20% on Rooms” Offer. Reservations in violation may be canceled.
There’s so much to love when you stay at a Disney Resort hotel during The World’s Most Magical Celebration—especially during the holiday season! Plus, as a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, your Clients can enjoy early entry to the theme parks 30 minutes before opening to experience select attractions, with valid park admission and a park reservation (not included in this offer).
When you stay at a Disney Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort, you can experience more attractions and more yuletide joy with extended evening theme park hours!
Enjoy extra hours of festive fun on select nights in December at Magic Kingdom park and EPCOT. Plus, they can now experience Extended Evenings Hours at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on December 15 and 22, 2022!
Valid admission, park reservation and a Disney MagicBand or Disney MagicMobile pass are required for park entry for early theme park entry and extended evening hours.
As a Disney Resort hotel Guest, get early access to purchase individual Lightning Lane entry for up to 2 attractions each day.
This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below.
For stays most nights December 11 to December 25, 2022
|Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge|
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
|Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites|
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
|The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort|
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. Proof of Disney+ subscription required. See Important Details.
- This offer is available to book as “Disney+ Subscribers: Save Up to 20% on Rooms”
- During periods of heavy online traffic, a Digital Waiting Room may be used for transactions.
- Proof of Disney+ subscription required. Must be 18+ to subscribe to Disney+.
- Disney+ subscribers must stay in the room.
- Offer must be booked online.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply for more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate, and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms.
- Valid admission and a park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!