The Disney Store plans to open more than 125 stores nationwide at midnight on Black Friday, November 27th. From midnight until 10 a.m. customers can get 20% off all items, including already discounted merchandise. Disney has also released a list of most wanted holiday toys called the Disney Dozen, which it is selling for under $25. The list includes the Disney Princess Tiana Classic Doll from the Disney film, The Princess and the Frog.
Here are some of the other discounts the Disney Store is offering on Black Friday.
Special one-day pricing on great gifts include:
- $5 deals: graphic character tee shirts (regular price $9.50), holiday ornaments (regular price $9.50 each) and character mugs (regular price $8.50)
- $10 deals: Classic Disney Princess dolls (regular pricing $16.50 each), favorite Disney plush characters (regular price $14.50-$16.50) and colorful fleece throws (regular price $19.50)
- $15 deals: a Disney-Pixar Cars’ Lightning McQueen Runaway Racer (regular price $29.50), Toy Story Talking Buzz and Woody Deluxe Action Figures (regular price $24.50 each) and a Disney Princess Glamour Case (regular price $19.50), perfect for stashing princess jewels and other necessities.
Select Disney Princess and Disney/Pixar’s Cars product $20-40 off during Black Friday weekend only include:
- Disney Princess Darlings Castle, $49.50 (regular price $79.50)
- Classic Disney Princess Dolls 8 Piece Gift Set, $69.50 (regular price $99.50)
- Cars Dinoco Helicopter, $39.50 (regular price $59.50)
- Cars Deluxe 20-Piece Die Cast Gift Set, $79.50 (regular price $99.50)
- Minnie Mouse Kitchen Play Set, $59.50 (regular price $99.50)
With a purchase of $40 or more, guests may also receive a Holiday Sweater Mickey Mouse Plush for only $5 (while supplies last).
Click the picture above to keep reading
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!